The integrated displays (room displays, etc) need to be installed before they can be activated.
Please note, only certified displays are supported.
GoBright View devices use a different app than the integrated displays. Read the article here to follow install the GoBright View app.
In general the installation on the display itself is kept as easy as possible.
The settings and configuration come from the GoBright platform as much as possible, which makes it easy to deploy and to swap the units.
After installation an activation code will be presented on the display, with that activation code you can proceed with activating the device in the GoBright portal.
Installation of LG and ProDVX displays
Follow these steps to install the GoBright on the LG and ProDVX displays:
- Startup the display
- Connect the display to the internet *
- Start the browser on the display and browse to https://install.gobright.cloud
- Download the latest version of the GoBright Device app
- Install and start the downloaded GoBright Device app
- The app will ask for the necessary permissions to use and manage the device, please allow/confirm them all
- The app will ask to check the date, time and timezone
- Choose 'Confirm and reboot'
- After reboot, the display will connect to GoBright, and show an activationcode
- With the activationcode you're able to go to the next step and activate the display in the GoBright portal
Installation of Philips displays
Follow the steps below when installing GoBright on the Philips displays:
*) Regarding the internet connection, we always advise to use wired (PoE) connections, which always have the best reliability.
If you have to use Wi-Fi, please make sure you have disabled the ‘Avoid poor network connections’ and ‘Notify whenever a public network is available’ in the Wi-Fi settings menu within Android. This will increase the reliability, for example when maintenance is done on the Wi-Fi network.
You can find this in the Android settings menu -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced. Please note: not all Android versions have these options, so these options might not be applicable for your device.