To reset a Gateway:
- Disconnect the network and power of the Gateway
- Press and hold the reset button on the back (in a small in the indented part of the Gateway)
- While holding the reset button, connect the power and/or network
- Wait until all four status LEDs on the front of the Gateway turn off
- Release the reset button, the Gateway will now reset itself. This takes a couple of minutes.
- When none of the status LEDs is blinking and the power and green dot status LEDs are green, the reset is complete.