The room & desk profiles are very similar and hold shared settings for the rooms or desks. For general information about profiles, please refer to the general 'profiles' article.
Email address failures:
The email address used to send notifications of issues as reported on the room display.
By default, the language is inherited from the general settings, but you can choose another language. The language configured here is the language shown on the room displays.
Stopping/Extending booking allowed for:
This setting is used to set who can stop and extend a booking (in the portal, app and room display). If set to 'Everybody' than no authentication will be needed at the room display.
Deleting booking allowed for:
This setting is used to set who can delete a booking (in the portal, app and room display). If set to 'Everybody' than no authentication will be needed at the room display.
This setting determines if the room can be booked or if it is a non-bookable room. Non-bookable means the room cannot be booked, and the status will depend on sensoring.
The no-show detection measures if someone is showing up. If enabled, you will need to set the period in which the person should show up. If the person is not showing up within the set period, the booking will be stopped, so the room will be available again.
Detected no-shows are registered and can be viewed in the analytics.
This option is only available when sensors are enabled. These settings affect the state of occupation and the booking depending on what has been configured.
- 'Stay occupied for ... minutes after user has left'
This setting extends occupation even after the sensor stopped detecting movement. It can be especially useful if the room is non-bookable as people tend to quickly leave the room a couple of minutes during a break or other activities.
- 'Shorten booking automatically based on occupation sensor'
When the sensor does not detect any occupation while the booking is still in effect this setting can end the booking prematurely.
Within the profile, it's possible to configure specific settings for the connect. While the option is enabled by default, disabling the '' will show what options can be configured:
- The brightness/intensity level can be adjusted for both the Connect and Glow
- The time in seconds for when the sensor detects occupation/non-occupation
- RFID/NFC mode, which can be reading and/or emulation
Authentication the on room display and map viewer
While the room display is configured to show the status of a single room, the map viewer displays an overview of all available rooms that can be booked. Depending on which settings are enabled users can book the rooms in multiple ways:
- Anonymous: Everyone is able to book the room and the booking will be marked as 'anonymous' as the organizer is not known.
- Pincode: Only users that have a pincode are able to book rooms. The pincode can be configured in the user's details.
- NFC: Only users that have an NFC card are able to book rooms. This option will only be available NFC support is enabled at the general settings. The hardware should be equipped with support of NFC readers.
Quick booking suggestions
At the room display, map viewer and app these quick booking suggestions are used to give options for ad-hoc booking, and for extending a booking. There are two types of quick booking suggestions:
- Duration: an amount of hours/minutes, for example, 10 minutes or 1 hour
- Fixed time: a time of day, for example 5:30 PM, so you can book a room for the whole working day easily
The opening hours define the regular opening hours of the room. This is used for searching for available rooms (default only within opening hours). It can also be used as a default setting for the room displays to turn to 'night mode'.