GoBright certifies specific hardware to be used as room displays, wayfinders, mapviewers and sensors.
Certified hardware is manageable from the GoBright platform, which means:
- thoroughly tested
- remote updates
- night mode (display is turned on/off) automatically
- automatic reboots.
The following devices are certified:
Certified integrated touch displays
The following displays are certified integrated touch displays (player and touch display):
|Brand||Model||Operating system||Room display||Wayfinder||Mapviewer||Digital reception kiosk||End-of-support 4|
|Philips||10BDL3051T||Android 4.4.4||yes||yes||no||yes 3||-|
|Android 4.4.4||yes||yes||no||yes 1, 3||31/12/2020|
|ProDVX||APPC EL series||Android 6.0||yes 6||yes||yes 6||yes 1||-|
|ProDVX||APPC SLB series||Android 5.1, 6.0, 8.0 5||yes||yes||yes||yes 2||-|
|ProDVX||APPC DSK series||Android 5.1, 6.0, 8.0 5||yes||yes||yes||yes 2||-|
|ProDVX||APPC DSQ series||Android 4.4.4, 5.1||yes||yes||no||yes 2||-|
1) No camera available, taking pictures & scanning badges will not be available on these models.
2) The camera is optional, please note you need a camera for taking pictures & scanning badges.
3) Badge printing to Brother printers not possible for these models, because this requires Android 5.1 or higher.
4) End-of-support means the moment GoBright will not actively test or maintain the software after the defined date.
5) Android 8 support for the ProDVX APPC DSK/SLB currently in beta release, we are working with ProDVX on the latest modifications. Please know that the ProDVX RFID/NFC reader does not work yet on Android 8.
6) NFC is currently not supported on the ProDVX EL Series.
Certified standalone players
The following players are certified players (external display needed):
|Brand||Model||Operating system||Room display||Wayfinder||Mapviewer|
|ProDVX||ABPC 543||Android 4.4.4, 5.1||yes||yes||yes|
Certified printers (badge printing)
For printing badges from the visitor registration kiosk, there are two options:
It is possible to print directly from the tablet to specifically supported printers with the supported supplies.
The following printer/supply combinations are supported:
|Brand||Model||Supported connectivity||Supported supplies||Minimal required
|Brother||QL-820NWB||Netwerk (wired/wifi), Bluetooth||Brother DK-N55224, DK-22251, DK-44205||Android 5.1|
GoBright Badge Printing Service
Using the intermediate GoBright Badge Printing Service you can print to an installed Windows printer.
The GoBright Badge Printing Service should be installed on a Windows Server, and the printer should be locally installed on that server (but can be a network printer).
The following printer models have been tested for printing badges:
Certified sensoring hardware
The following hardware is certified for use as sensoring hardware.
|Occupancy sensor (WDCOCC)||Desk occupancy measurement & no-show detection||Wireless (RF)|
|PIR Room sensor (WDCRD)||Room no-show detection||Wireless (RF)|
Receiving data (RF)
For receiving the data of the wireless sensors a receiver plus antenna is needed.
|ProDVX||ABPC 543||Android 5.1||Processing unit||Wired Ethernet or WiFi network connection|
|MINI RF Receiver||-||Receiving RF signal||USB to the processing unit|
Certified LINAK hardware
The following hardware is certified by LINAK to function with the GoBright Connect
|CBD6||Control Box that sends height information from and to the Connect||LINAK Connect Cable|