QR codes can be used to engage your audience. Viewers can scan a code to open a link to learn more about your content.
How to add a QR code to a slide
- Open a template or slide
- Add the QR code widget (it's in Custom Widgets)
- Fill in the URL the QR code should link to
- Optional: change the QR colour and/or background colour
Make sure there is enough contrast, otherwise the QR code cannot be scanned
- Optional: change the render size of the QR code
- Scan the QR code with your phone to make sure it works correctly
If you can't find the QR code widget in your View environment, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your organization name in the message.