The parking, desk and room profiles are very similar and hold shared settings for the rooms or desks. For general information about profiles, please refer to the general 'profiles' article.
Log in with your GoBright admin account and go to Settings > Park > Profiles and open your profile for parking by selecting Add or use the default Profile for parking.
PARKING - GENERAL SETTINGS
Issue reporting enabled:
The email address used to send notifications of issues as reported on the map viewer.
Stopping/Extending/Deleting booking allowed for:
These settings are used to set who can stop and extend a booking within the map viewer. If set to 'Everybody' than no authentication will be needed.
This setting determines if the parking space can be booked or if it is a non-bookable space. Non-bookable means the space cannot be booked, and the status will depend on sensoring.
Licence plate mode:
Choose whether the user has to input a licence plate when they are booking the parking space. The licence plate is added by each user in their own profile area of the GoBright portal or mobile app.
The no-show detection measures if someone is showing up. If enabled, you will need to set the period in which the person should show up. If the person is not showing up within the set period, the booking will be stopped, so the parking space will be available again. Detected no-shows are registered and can be viewed in the analytics. For parking generally the option for confirming a booking is by the portal or app.
AUTHENTICATION ON THE MAP VIEWER
The map viewer displays an overview of all available parking spaces that can be booked. Depending on which settings are enabled users can book the parking space in multiple ways:
- Anonymous: Everyone is able to book the space and the booking will be marked as 'anonymous' as the organizer is not known.
- Pincode: Only users that have a pincode are able to book spaces. The pincode can be configured in the user's details.
- NFC: Only users that have an NFC card are able to book spaces. This option will only be available NFC support is enabled at the general settings. The hardware should be equipped with support of NFC readers.
QUICK BOOKING SUGGESTIONS
On the map viewer and app, these quick booking suggestions are used to give options for ad-hoc booking, and for extending a booking. You can use two types of quick booking suggestions:
- Duration: an amount of hours/minutes, for example, 10 minutes or 1 hour
- Fixed time: a time of day, for example 5:30 PM, so you can book a desk for the whole working day easily
The opening hours define the regular opening hours of the car park. This is used for searching for available parking spaces (default only within opening hours).