Before you begin...
Excel uses the so-called Graph API, which is a way to get information from Office 365 to GoBright View. If you have not configured the Graph API please follow all the steps in this article first: Graph API
The Excel widget
This widget is able to get a specific Excel file within Office 365 and display it within GoBright View. It retrieves information from a sheet and a set range.
- The email address of the user that owns the excel file
- (optional) the folder name and/or path
- The Excel file name that should be retrieved
- The Sheet name in the Excel file
- The range that should be displayed
Enter the details in the widget and it will display the range within a table.