To further communicate which spaces can be used, it's possible to adjust the visual tools, mapviewer and wayfinder, accordingly. For example, we can remove or grey-out non-used spaces temporarily from the mapviewer:
In order to create this behavior, we have to effectively remove or grey-out the unused desks and or rooms from the mapviewer.
Configuring the Mapviewer
Below are the steps to grey-out your desks:
- Log in to the GoBright portal and go to
- Settings > Meet > Profiles > Add a profile to setup the non-bookable Rooms
- Settings > Work > Profiles > Add a profile to setup the non-bookable Desks
- Set 'Booking mode' to 'Non-bookable (occupation via connect/occupancy sensor) > Save
- Go to your Desk/Room and set the Profile for the Profile we just created > Save
Below are the steps to delete the space from the Mapviewer:
- Log in to the GoBright portal and go to Settings > Maps > Open your map
- Select an element and delete the element
Note that to use the removed elements again they'll need to be added on the maps again and linked to the right desk/room.
Configuring the Wayfinder
Capacity is already being displayed on the Wayfinder so it does not have to be configured manually. It is possible to change the icons to indicate there have been changes or it is temporarily closed.
Login to the GoBright portal and go to Settings > Meet > Wayfinders > Open the Wayfinder settings your want to configure