Before configuring any sensors make sure that they are enabled. Log in to the GoBright portal with your manager account, and choose Settings > General Settings. Scroll down to the 'Sensors' heading on the bottom of the page:
Please check with your reseller or dealer whether you own a license for sensors. If sensors are disabled or the heading is not being displayed in the portal please contact our support desk.
Configure the sensors
Each sensor has a 'unique ID' that can be found on the backside of the casing. This will let the RF Receiver know which signal belongs to which sensor and in turn which room or desk is linked to that specific sensor. To create a new sensor:
- Log in to the GoBright portal with your manager account, and choose Settings > Sensors & Connects
- Now add a new sensor with the '+' button, or select an existing one to edit
- Select the room or desk where the sensor is (going to be) placed
- Select 'RF' for type and 'Occupancy sensor' as a device
- Enter the 'Unique Id' and press 'save' to add the sensor
Monitoring the sensors
In the overview 'Sensors & Connects' the battery level, an indication of the signal strength, and the moment of last communication are being displayed. This gives a quick overview and status update of all installed sensors.
While the sensors don't use a profile, the RF Receiver does and needs to have a configuration. To add a profile, log in to the GoBright portal and choose Settings > Profile. Add a new profile by pressing the '+' button.
It is advised to secure the access to the settings on the device itself, and schedule a daily reboot.
- Connect a screen to the RF Receiver and install the app via http://install.brightbooking.eu/
- Log in to the GoBright portal with your manager account, and choose Settings > Devices
- Now add a new device with the '+' button, or select an existing one to edit
- Then choose the 'RF Receiver profile' that was created
- Enter the activation code that is being displayed on the screen
- Press 'save' and the RF Receiver should now be connected to the portal
The admin panel can be used to check whether the RF Receiver receives the signal from the sensor(s). If it's enabled it's possible to view the panel in a browser using the IP address from the RF Receiver and adding ':8080'. Note that you'll need to be connected within the same network to view the admin panel.